Apologies: Sarah Marzaioli Erica Wilson Victor Froelke Kim Callow Liz Winchester Corrina Skinner Steve Uzzel Andy Bashford
Minutes of Last Meeting Matters arising: – Please check the newsletter for the last meeting minutes.
Membership: 436 subject to renewals occurring this month
Treasurer: Two months rolled into one with significant expenditure as always for Jan/Feb, Membershhip subs, expenses for Social, GP expenses, Donations to Crowhurst/Icklesham for off-road, thus depleted balances but renewals should restore. Figures and formal explanation by Treasurer Rob to the formal minutes.
- XC Heathfield Park-new venue, very good.
- Brenda Boyle Pier/Pier, weather excellent, all good, 111 finishers over both races, much enjoyed by most.
- Deal Half, Richard Cross.
- Brighton Half, weather iffy, Natasha S, Erica W and Jenna F, maybe more HR’s.
- Tims Marathons, 3no completed in the past month.
- Headcorn Half, Eric there for a well organised event.
- Steyning Stinger.
- Eastbourne Half SGP/Club Championship.
- Malta Half. (10 HR’s)
- Pett XC includes seasons prizegiving, etc.
- Hastings Half.
- Off-road programme, Mike Hall to arrange.
- Sheerbarn for Fridays? Most likely.
- Thursday evenings summer Bulverhythe, Chair Tim to liaise with Nick B.
Rambler Coach in place for HR use, thanks to members for leaflet deliveries and hopefully for the barriers the day before the event. As locals, please think of parking limitations on the day.
Tony D on entries, funds low, extra cost through need for wc provision, Runners World entry system will delay payment to club, thus need club entries asap to boost funds, debate suggests HR’s will not enter until the month before on the whole, they will likely enter in due course. Entry Forms out to events please, sponsorship form noted and will be in with every race number issued. Terry K suggest consideration to an Early Bird Entry for future years.
Arianne C advised that the 100th Hastings Park Run on 11th March, fancy dress, cakes, goody bags, a beano in short.
Social Media/News, etc:
All quiet, that may at least mean all ok. AG working on security aspects of website. AG also advised that if anyone else at anytime wished to also be involved on the website, please step forward, any thoughts welcome.
Quiz, give some thought to a new quiz. The Tony’s standing down.
Nick Brown had advised Tim that the Park Run group instruction had been given instruction on the defibrillator and it may be a good idea to introduce HR coaches to same and other pertinent issue. Very easy, 3no now available to the Hastings and St Leonards seafront. To be reviewed with TJ/NB.
General first aid seems to have gone a little astray and Tim will still push this.
DAT Next Meeting: 05.04.17 Meeting Closed 8.53pm.